What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Data entry onto CRM system.
- Participate in client review meetings and take notes.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and operational policies.
- Undertake outbound sales calls to potential customers.
- Daily use of Microsoft Excel to clense raw data.
- Daily use of Microsoft Outlook to manage Assiciate Director's diary.
- Proof reading pitch-deck proposals ahead of submission.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Sales executive (level 4).
- Training will be undertaken at our office or workplace - 77 Marsh Wall, 7th Floor, Canary Wharf, London E14 9SH.
- Training will be one day per week.
- Full time Associate Account Manager
- Full time Telesales Executive
- Full time Associate Researcher
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English, IT, Maths (Grade 9-5) Essential Things to consider
The vacancy may including working from home on odd occasions.