- Free onsite parking
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counseling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
- Wellbeing support on site
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Employee of the Month - Passion & Pride
Our production sites are the core to our business and not only do they keep our business running, but they feed the UK every day. Engineers provide essential maintenance to ensure the site runs effectively and efficiently.The post is a full time, permanen
t position with a competitive salary
. Working the Monday to Friday PM shift
at our site in West ;
To find out more, apply now!The role is busy and varied and it's important that the right candidate has got all the relevant qualifications and a strong background in electrical fault ;Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Carry out daily maintenance, including planned and reactive
- Ensure all maintenance logs and records are up to date
- Liaise effectively with the team on site as well as external contractors
- Get involved with CI initiatives including the monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs
- Electrical Maintenance on motors, drives, sensors, relays, contactors, fault finding
- General engineering working documentation to be completed such as work handover sheets, start up sheets and PTW systems(Permit to work)
- Electrical- three-phase, star/ delta motors, investors, carry out Routine PPM on equipment.
- Supporting production to improve machine availability through effective fault diagnosis and repair electrically and mechanically
- Work along with engineering software system -SHIRE. Daily use of jobs/ppm/tasks/duties via electronic tablets
Our ideal multi-skilled maintenance engineer will be able to:
- Work effectively in a team, sharing knowledge and experience
- Resilient under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a fully qualified/time served Engineer - must be electrically biased
- 18th edition electrical qualification is preferred but not essential. 17th edition is required as a minimum
- Must be multi-skilled (experience in both electrical and mechanical)
- Have experience in a manufacturing/production / heavy industry environment
- Food manufacturing experience is desirable
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production
- IOSH qualifications - desirable
- An electrical qualification (City and Guilds/NVQ level 3 or equivalent) is essential