HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Career Advancement Opportunities including Apprenticeship
As a part of the Global Business Development team for Clinical Trials, the Business Development Specialist (BDS) supports new business development within particular territories/regions. Partnering with the Global Business Development (GBD) team and Marketing, the BDS creates awareness in key markets, develops and implements effective sales campaigns to convert qualified leads for the GBD team.
ACM Global Laboratories is a growing international organization that provides continued opportunities for internal advancement. At ACM you will be part of a team that is focused on improving people s lives where you are supported by leadership and colleagues. We are backed by a large healthcare network in the complex and rewarding field of advanced laboratory science. Your voice is heard, and with that, you have an ability to make an impact on the organization and influence your professional growth.
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Business Development
SCHEDULE: Monday Friday; Days
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- 3 years experience in sales required; experience in telemarketing, tele sales, or marketing support experience in a medical service, life sciences or clinical trial selling environment preferred.
- Experience with salesforce preferred.
- Experience with industry leading tools such as Zymewire, Biopharma Insight, Sales Navigator, and/or LinkedIn preferred.
- Lead Generation & Inside Sales. Manage the lead generation funnel to achieve the annual sales targets for ACM Global Laboratories Clinical Trails business spanning central laboratory and bioanalytical services. Develop and implement effective sales campaigns to move prospective clients from attention to action for each territory/region they support. Target prospective clients who included but are not limited to biotechnology, pharmaceutical and clinical research organizations; points of contact range from clinical operations/management, vendor management, outsourcing, etc.
- Lead Qualification. Qualify prospective clients in accordance with sales process, determining project timeframe, key contacts and funding sources. Convert qualified leads into meetings to achieve monthly/annual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); provide warm hand-off of qualified leads to Business Development Directors (BDD) for capability presentations and/or request for proposals.
- Marketing Support. Partner with GBD team and marketing to implement marketing campaigns to drive potential customers into the lead generation funnel; support other marketing related activities as required. Partner with GBD team and marketing to develop and execute pre/post trade show/event campaigns to drive activities and maximize return on investment.
- Data & Reporting. Leverage lead generation tools such as Salesforce , our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, industry leading tools such as Zymewire, Biopharma Insight, Sales Navigator, LinkedIn, publications and other relevant sources. Maintain timely client management documentation in Salesforce; provide required reports on sales activities, achievements, key issues and strategies on a regular basis. Participate with Clinical Trials Sales Analysis in developing sales and forecasting models, metrics, and processes for measuring sales pipeline performance.