- Competitive salary up to £45k DOE.
- Fantastic career development opportunities in growing team and 1-1 mentorship.
- Flexible working options with remote working.
We're looking for an experienced CRO Analyst to join an rapidly growing specialist digital marketing agency based in Bath. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented CRO Analyst with either a Digital Marketing or eCommerce background to play an important role in helping some exciting big name brands generate more sales. What you'll be doing
The CRO Analyst will:
What experience you'll need to apply
- Report to the Head of CRO
- Be responsible for the CRO strategy for a portfolio of clients
- Plan and conduct conversion research using both quantitative and qualitative methods to inform CRO strategies
- Use data and analytical tools to report on CRO performance and continually optimise where necessary
- Collaborate with UX, Web Dev and Account Management teams to ensure clients' needs are met
- Communicate directly with clients to present reports and strategies
What you'll get in return for your experience
- Previous experience working in a CRO role, or a digital/website performance role where CRO was the main focus
- Experience with GA4, GTM, Looker/Data Studio, Google Optimize, Hotjar, MS Clarity, UserFeel (or similar) is essential
- Agency experience is must
- Data-driven mindset to analyse results and define strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills to provide the best service to clients
- Knowledge of Shopify is a bonus
This is a great role offering a salary of up to £45k depending on experience, flexible working with remote working, annual bonus, fantastic career development with 1-1 mentorship, a collaborative and friendly work environment and the opportunity to join brand as it enters exciting growth period.What's next?
If you're an experienced CRO Analyst and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Andi.