Outsourcing Manager Tech focused London
£60,000 - £70,000
BSD Team is around 20 members, focused in dealing with management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT Returns. As a manager you will be responsible for the workflow via own team, providing high quality client service experience whilst ensuring adherence to individual job budget and maximum fee recovery.
Our client has a deep commitment to encourage all our staff to take ownership of their careers and realise their full potential at work. Their culture cares for it's people's wellbeing, whilst also celebrating achievements and success. Staff are encouraged to thrive and in turn they provide the highest level of care and service to their clients.
- Ensure the planning, prioritising and allocation of all relevant client outsourcing work ensuring effective team workflow
- Ensure establishment of scope and budget for each piece of client outsourcing work and ensure adequate briefing to team members where relevant
- Ensure full agreement of client for outsourcing work to be undertaken and communicate likely fees prior to commencement to maximise fee recovery
- Ensure full implementation of all client outsourcing work in line with agreed budget ensuring adherence to The KR Way standards of performance document
- To proactively look for ways to maximise efficiencies within the Service Line
- Develop working across the Service Line in a technical or sector role
- Monitor work progress and ensure appropriate levels of communication with all clients and internal stakeholders on progress for each key task or phase
- Ensure proactive management of instances where the 'work performed' exceeds the agreed client fee and ensure agreement of a mutually acceptable outcome
- Ensure preparation of bills for own client outsourcing work done and ensure they are sent to the client in a timely manner
- Liaising with other Service Lines when reviewing WIP on own client to ensure their Matter WIP and time costs are billed in a timely manner
- Run the biweekly workflow meetings to ensure maximum work on track & to tackle any off track
- Ensure sign off and authorisation of documents/accounts/returns is completed by a partner/director
- Hybrid working + formalised flexible working options.
- 33 days annual leave inc. bank holidays
- Health cash plan - offering cash-back on your day-to-day personal health costs, such as dental, optical, physiotherapy, chiropody, scans, prescriptions and some alternative therapies.
- 5% matched contribution Pension
- Critical Illness cover - providing a lump sum pay-out in the event of a diagnosis of a specified condition whilst in service.
- Death in Service cover - 3x annual salary
- Charity Matching - up to £500 per year will be matched for any funds raised by you for a challenge, or through any regular payroll giving you choose to donate.
- Long Service Awards - 1x weeks extra pay for each year of service after your 7th anniversary + gifts each 5 milestone years after 10 years' service.
- Client referral bonuses, and commissions are available.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest-free Season Ticket Loans
- Employee Assistance Provider - a 24/7 free confidential advice, support and counselling service for you, your partner and dependents over 16.
- Previous experience gained within an accountancy practice
- The ability to understand documents and data and write clear letters and emails
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical
- Client focused
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Experience of Xero, Sage and other accounting software