Role: Localisation project managerLocation: LondonSalary: Competitive based on experienceWe are:
Grounded in the behavioural sciences and practical realities of commercial and organizational demands. Our consultants have varied professional backgrounds, advanced degrees and industry credentials in psychology, organizational behaviour, management, adult learning, and related fields, including education, social work, counselling, and more.
We are an inclusive and interconnected global team made up of appreciative and constructive individuals who start with what works, build from successes, and are future focused. Our people are eclectic and curious by nature, making us uniquely YSC.
In line with an increasing demand from our clients, as well as the evolving nature of the industry, YSC is on a mission to continually use more sophisticated analytical tools and processes to generate deep, concrete leadership insights. We see Leadership Analytics as one of the key driving forces that powers strategic decisions and change within organizations and fundamental to how we advise our clients.
Over the past three years, we have made significant advancements in leadership analytics. We have now arrived at the next phase of our growth which will involve us integrating analytics with rapidly developing technological capabilities in our industry. With the growth of AI and Machine Learning, there is significant scope to bring greater scale, precision, and pace to our analytical services.You are:
The Localisation Project Manager role reports into the Global Head of Data Analytics as part of the Digital and Data Solutions Team. In this role the localisation project manager's main responsibilities are to lead the localisation of our leadership analytics platform and its associated psychometric measurement portfolio. They will work in direct partnership with YSC's external localisation partner. They are in charge of project managing the localisation work that is kicking off in 2023 where the technology platform and the psychometric assessments are planned to get localised in 14 languages (spanning 2023 and 2024). They will run the collaboration between the localisation partner and all relevant collaborators internally at YSC across the DDS team (team Science, Product, and Implementation). You will be involved in working alongside our product team running an agile development process to identify and lead any new developments that would increase the scope for localisation and collect any additional requirements. Another element would involve assisting our Implementation team in generating and/or localising content required for local roll-out and support purposes.Thework:
We are recruiting for a Localisation Project Manager based in the UK. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working across multiple workstreams and bringing these together into a cohesive plan. They will understand the importance of using data to inform decisions and be confident in using data to report on progress. They will enjoy working in a fast-paced and sophisticated environment to deliver project outcomes.
- Project managing the localisation for our platform and psychometric assessments into 14 languages, making sure the project is running on time and to budget and co-ordinating the team to handle dependencies.
- Project management will involve partnering with our Research Scientists, Product Managers and external localisation partner.
- Potentially project managing other workstreams and initiatives where appropriate, related or required by providing support to members of the team in developing and leading work plans.
- Maintaining the relationship with our 3rd party Localisation partner.
- Responsible for crafting and part-executing the QA process of localised materials.
- Risk management across workstreams, identifying potential risks early and mitigating accordingly
- Establishing and maintaining processes to assemble relevant metrics within the team that will ensure we are delivering expected outcomes.
Expectations & Qualifications:
Reflective of our entrepreneurial and flexible ways of working, we will be thoughtful of ways to flex the specifics of the role for the right candidate. It is likely that the successful candidate will have:
- Strong agile project management skills; a project management qualification is desirable.
- A background in the behavioural sciences, or within fields of Linguistics or Translation Management are ideal but not critical.
- A curiosity about and/or solid understanding of our industry of leadership consulting and technology implementation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to independently lead workload and use initiative to carry out tasks independently.
- Ability to build effective relationships and use your network to achieve objectives!
- Ability to quickly adapt in a constantly evolving environment and persist to achieve results.
- Ability to work with and influence a range of global partners at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to use quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources to report on progress and advise plans. You should be comfortable manipulating data in Excel and be able to identify key trends.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all reporting and outputs.
- Desirable: Experience of working within a product development environment and/or Scrum Master experience.
- Proactive problem solver with a solutions orientation approach.
This is a flexible role with a mix of home & office working days. Preference would be for the Localisation Project Manager to be available for one or two days a week working in person in the London office, where commuting allows.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by applicable law. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement