People & Culture Advisor
London | Australasian Recruitment Company
Category: Community & Sport
Posted 3 days ago
PEOPLE AND CULTURE ADVISOR
This is an exciting temporary opportunity for 6 weeks as a People and Culture Advisor for a not-for-profit company providing technical services responding to marine pollution! PEOPLE AND CULTURE ADVISOR ROLE:
PEOPLE AND CULTURE ADVISOR ESSENTIALS:
- Advising colleagues on application of policies and procedures, supporting compliance and following up on any breaches of policy
- Administering all staff benefits, welfare initiatives and leave, including maintaining up to date records and responding to questions from colleagues
- Monitoring progress with annual staff reviews against agreed timescales, ensuring these are received from managers and filed in the staff member s personnel file
- Arranging training where advised by Management or the HR Manager and maintaining up to date records of all staff training
- Administering staff medicals, including key contact liaison with the provider, issuing reminders to staff when they are due, keeping records and signing off invoices
- Supporting management with recruitment, including advertising, selection and drafting offer letters, employment contracts and agreements
- Working with the HR Manager to ensure that recruitment processes for all categories of staff comply with legislation and good practice and that recruiting managers are appropriately supported and advised
- Providing professional payroll support to the Finance and Pensions Manager, coordinating information between the HR and Finance Department to collate an accurate monthly payroll
- Assisting HR Manager, with the implementation of office Health & Safety practices in conjunction with professional advisers
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information. At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a HR role, particularly within payroll and benefits
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent qualification
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!