Salary: £44,900 - £54,700
- Ability to plan and deliver complex projects
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to identify and report on project highlights and risks, as well as necessary changes
- Previous Project Management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Electronics experience (advantageous but not essential)
We are currently working on behalf of our client, who are a lead electronics manufacturer based in Eastbourne, West Sussex. We are looking for somebody with experience in Project Management to work with the Engineering and Operations Teams within the company, as well as suppliers and customers.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a degree in Engineering Discipline (lower qualification with more experience will be considered).
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Project Manager preferably in an electronics development environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to plan and deliver complex projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to prioritise multiple activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Will report progress monthly to site/division Management Team.
- Should be able to demonstrate effective influencing skills.
- Confident use of Microsoft Project.
- Capable of working alone without supervision
- Able to manage own time to achieve required outcome
- Work under pressure
- IT skills
- Communication with other engineers, customers, suppliers
The role will involve working with the organisation and suppliers to reschedule or cancel purchase orders, and improving the site networking capital.
In return you will receive an excellent salary package, the opportunity for hybrid working, enhanced holiday, and pension.
- Excellent pension scheme
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Flexible working
- Health Cash plan
- Subsidised canteen and free fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Valued recognition programme, earning gifts, vouchers, and long service awards
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Wellbeing programme supporting, physical health, mental wellbeing, social connectedness, and sense of purpose
- Personal Wellbeing benefits (Running club, Fitness app, with stream-able classes)