Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Manager. Responsible for the promotion, development and maintenance of the company quality systems and processes.
Lead and develop a team of Inspectors and Technicians responsible for the outbound delivery of high-quality products and the control of inbound materials to required standards and conformity
- Monitor indicators related to ensuring employees conform to production or processing standards
- Implement measures to improve inspection methods, equipment/tool performance, product quality, efficiency and morale.
- Manage and maintain both internal and external Product & Process Non-Conformance Reports (PNCR's)
- Assess, interrogate and validate NC responses for appropriate action completion and closure
- Facilitate preparation and delivery of effective performance reviews
- Ensures compliance with customer requirements, quality policy, company standards, regulatory and external standards
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Develop and implement the Quality led APQP activities specified within company process to assure quality from concept to production.
- Effectively interact with Production and Engineering teams to maintain product supply and introduction of new products.
- Work directly with suppliers to ensure compliance of supplied materials
- Work directly with customers to support quality requirements
- Manage and maintain the Company's quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods
- Set Quality compliance objectives and ensure that targets are achieved
- Assess the product specifications of the company and its suppliers and compare with customer requirements
- Degree preferable
- Minimum of 5 years experience in manufacturing with supervisory experience
- 3-5 years statistics, Six Sigma or other analysis experience preferred
- Ability to interpret Quality standards such as ISO9001 and update processes and documents in accordance with standard requirements
- Advanced level computer skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrates time management skills
- Company Pension Scheme
- 33 Days Annual Leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Access to a raft of internal training courses and the ability to study towards professional qualifications.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Service Awards
- Access to the Westfield Health Scheme
- Internal Wellbeing Support Group
- Death in Service Benefit
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, North West, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.