Role: Team Leader
Salary: 23,205 (11.90 an hour) additional 3,261 with one sleep a week
Location: Honiton, Devon
Contract: Full time, Permanent
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time)
- 250 joining bonus after 6 month probation
- Additional annual leave after 3 and 5 years service
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- 2x basic salary life assurance scheme
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
What the job includes:
- You will be supporting adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Dementia
- You ll be assisting the services users with budgeting and day to day activities.
- There is a range of personal care across the supported living services and those supported in the community.
- You will provide a warm, homely, secure environment that s appropriate for our service user s needs.
- You shall be supervising the team of support workers and managing their rotas.
- Ideally, you ll have a level 2/3 in health and social care with a great CQC understanding.
- You should have previous experience leading a team. Such as, shift leader, senior support worker etc.
- You will be enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills
- Have experience with adults with learning disabilities, autism or working with older people
- You should be empathetic, kind and resilient.
- Driving isn t essential but preferred, due to the nature of the role.
If this job is of interest, or you're looking for a change, please get in contact with Lebo on (phone number removed) or click to apply