Seniority Level:Title : Collaborative Planning ManagerThe Purpose (of the role):
At Budweiser Brewing Group, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands like Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona and crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
We're a team of passionate owners who aren't afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So let's take on the challenge together. Cheers to dreaming big! The role:
Who we're looking for:
- Budweiser Brewing Group's (BBG) key operational point of contact for Booker Supply Teams, BBG Commercial & BBG Supply Chain Teams
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational processes between BBG & Booker i.e. forecast volumes, promotional planning & phasing, seasonal and event planning, BBG inbound service performance, Booker DC to store service performance & Booker store 'on shelf availability'
- Daily liaison between Booker, BBG Commercial Team, Forecasting, Front/Back Office, Supply Chain, regarding changes in demand volumes, phasing, supply issues etc.
- Key link between BBG Commercial team, BU & Virtual teams, BBG Supply Teams & Booker Supply Team.
- Own Booker Cost To Serve process, to look at the opportunities for implementing supply chain efficiencies, negotiating mutual cost saving benefits for both BBG & Booker, without impacting internal costs or service level
- Ensure BBG KPI's are agreed, monitored and achieved on an ongoing basis
- Ensure Booker KPI's are agreed, monitored and achieved through regular review and JSP planning sessions
- Lead the account forecast, with Commercial, to align on total volume and phasing to support the operational forecast key metrics and deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Represent BBG in Customers Leading Edge activities (forecasting review etc)
- Proactive identification & communication of opportunities to improve ways of working & overall relationship with Customers
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, data analysis & ability to learn & utilize various reporting tools i.e., Customer system
- Excellent planning ability & able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills & ability to operate at all management levels both internally & within customers
- Strong presentation skills
- Flexible approach to working situation, workloads & team role
- Highly structured & systematic approach to delivering business solutions
What you can expect from us:
- Benefits for you and your family to help your physical and mental health
- Competitive parental leave and pension double contributions
- 25 days holidays per year
- Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (travel insurance, gym memberships, discounted services, dental etc.)
- A beer allowance to enjoy our brands
- 2 volunteer days a year to support your local community
- 5 employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
- Global Bonus
- WPA Private Medical Care
- 26 weeks paid leave for primary caregiver
- 'Return to Work' programme
In this role, you'll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You'll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We're a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You'll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better - and more equal - world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At Budweiser Brewing Group we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you've been waiting for, apply today.