Carbon 60 is looking to recruit a Multiskilled Techician for its leading Facilities Management client based in Worcester
This contract will run until at least the end of February 2024
Working hours are 7.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday
Pay rate is 17.50ph PAYE or 21.70 UmbrellaJob Purpose
- Provide general Electrical / HVCA/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
- Implement all Electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site
- Perform testing and inspecting of Electrical Installations
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained
- Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person Controller.
- Carry out minor new works installations and testing.
- Assist the Shift Supervisor in providing information for technical and incident reports.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for shift colleagues.
- Support the Building Manager in the day to day implementation of company policies, procedures, standards necessary to maintain the integrity of ongoing operational activities
- Identify to your Line Manager operational improvements to ensure continued provision of high quality service
- In conjunction with the HSE&Q team, regularly monitor the safety performance of all service aspects, identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure all staff attend and receive regular toolbox talks in accordance with local procedures.
- Ensure all equipment, tools and PPE are adequately maintained.
- Responsible for all Planned Reactive Maintenance (PPM) delivery and reactive activities across all disciplines.
- Carry out various maintenance tasks which include water management, fire alarm testing, fire door inspections, minor building fabric repairs and general reactive maintenance of the building
- The ideal candidate will have the 17th edition electrical C&G certificate or be willing to complete the course. Qualified to C&G 2360.
- Have or be working towards obtaining C&G 2391 inspection and test of electrical installations would be an advantage.
- The candidate will be qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
This is an ideal opportunity to work with one of the leading FM companies in the UK on a potentially long ongoing contract
For further details please call Andrew on (phone number removed)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.