London | Career Moves Group
Category: Advert / Media / Entertainment
9am - 6pmJob Responsibilities:
- Plan, research, and produce content for medium sized projects or clearly-defined portions of larger projects, with minimal supervision.
- Given a set of well-defined project constraints, plan and independently execute high-quality work in a timely manner that addresses user needs.
- May manage most of own priorities, and make appropriately paced progress with minimal guidance.
- Create content plans for medium-sized projects or contribute to plans for large projects.
- Identify problems with existing requirements or identify problems regarding how work fits into existing projects or components and solve them.
- Identify key stakeholders and build a network of collaborators, contribute to cross-team collaborations, and share knowledge related to a broad set of tasks.
- Work closely with engineering team leads, project or product managers, and other technical writers, have awareness of project priorities, negotiate solutions to problems, and improve the content flow and readability of documents.
- Define timelines and discrete tasks for assigned components of a project.
- Identify and escalate conflicts to prevent toxic situations before they happen, occasionally acting as an escalation point.
- Understand the technical details and/or fundamental concepts of products or projects to anticipate the questions from users and understand user needs within the scope of the product or project.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of content creation processes, tools, publishing technology, and examples as required to create content for products or programs.
Interested? Please apply today!
- Ability to lead content creation projects, including scoping work, communicating content creation plans, adjusting schedules based on changing priorities, getting buy-in from stakeholders, and guiding and coaching team members.
- Ability to adjust communication style to build a shared understanding across audiences, including framing problems in the language of more senior audiences.
- Ability to plan content that is an integral part of the user experience and essential to successfully land products and programs, meet users needs, and help shape the development of our client's products and programs so they are easy to adopt and use. This includes the ability to understand the content goals and identify the appropriate format (e.g., text, illustration, screenshot, voice, video).
- Ability to quickly and proactively learn the concepts, procedures, strategies, and principles in a technical domain.
- Ability to clearly explain relevant technologies, help users solve or analyze technical issues, and provide useful technical insights, and proactively seek out and acquire knowledge across technical domains.
- Ability to understand users' goals and their context. This includes the ability to know what they are trying to accomplish with the product/program and their existing knowledge and skill level.
- Ability to work effectively with subject matter experts to understand new technologies, independently identify and extract information that users need, and collaborate on iterations of content drafts.
- Ability to create accurate, clear, concise, and well-organized content that transfers knowledge to users to meet their needs.
- Ability to communicate and deliver information to a variety of audience types in a manner that is adapted to each learning style, level of understanding, and background.
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!