Service Charge Project Manager
Merseyside | Castlefield Recruitment
Category: Call Centre / CustomerService
Posted 4 days ago
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting a Service Charge Project Manager for a housing association based on the Wirral. The position is on a 2-year fixed-term contract, paying £43,035, and offers agile working.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Service Charge action plan, responding to key tasks outlined through an external review
- Ensure Service Charge estimates and expenditures are accurate, understandable, and kept up to date on a yearly basis
- Prepare Service Charge accounts in accordance with and to comply with Statue and leases
- Identify and map all costs associated with Service Charges to make recommendations for the future of Service Charge collection
- Develop and implement effective policies and processes for Service Charge management
- Set, prepare and manage estimated Service Charge budgets across all tenures
- Experience of working within a housing association service charge team including setting, monitoring and managing service charges
- Knowledge of service charges and the fundamental regulations and legal requirements around service charges, particularly section 20 legislation
- Experience in the accounting and management of service charges with detailed knowing of accounting processes relating to service charges
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!