COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER - £38K - MANCHESTER & NORTH WEST - NO ON CALL + VAN + DOOR TO DOOR + FUEL CARDWe are working with a northern based client that has 20 years of specialist expertise within the cooling and heating industry. This client has an impressive reputation for delivering it's bespoke services to multinational companies including hospitals, broadcasters, data centres and the education sector. They offer a variety of facilities management services from Air Conditioning, Building Maintenance, Auditing and Gas Heating. Our client is seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer to service and maintain and install a wide range of commercial gas applications across the Manchester & North West region on a 40 hour week permanent contract.
The role of the Commercial Gas Engineer will be able to;
- Carry out repairs/diagnose faults on both on commercial and domestic appliances.
- Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to Commercial boilers AHU's heating pumps, water heaters
- Provide effective solutions to the faults found and aim for fix first time on all repairs.
- Attend manufactures training courses.
- Use of our computer systems and other required software packages.
- Provide the highest standard of service or repairs to build on our already excellent relationship with our customers, all with in the gas standards guidelines
- Actively promote the company in the best light.
To be success for this role as Commercial Gas Engineer you will;
- Hold Commercial Gas tickets such as CCN1, CODNCO1, CDGA1, CORT1, CENWAT, CPA1, ICPN1, CIGA1, TPCP1A
- Have previous trade experience in servicing, repairs and maintenance on commercial sites.
- Have ability to carry out installations would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Hold full UK driving license with flexibility to travel, with occasional nights away and evening/night work (With expenses paid)
- Be a team player with great communication skills.
- Have Additional qualifications such as CSCS, PASMA & IPAF.
The benefits for the successful Commercial Gas Engineer;
- Salary of around £38,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Company vehicle (With Private use within reason) + Fuel card + Paid Door to Door
- Company Uniform provided & Mobile phone
- 33 days holiday (Including bank holidays)
- Overtime available and night work pay
- No on call rota (Although subject to change)
- Pension Provided
- Personal development plan and training plan produced after 3 months
If you are interested in this role as Commercial Gas Engineer please click apply or get in touch on .