6+ Central Employment Agency (North East) Limited Jobs
Get job alerts and never miss a job!
Tyne And Wear | Central Employment Agency (North East) Limited
Posted 8 days ago
Central Employment are looking for a Electrical Technician based in Newcastle. You would be responsible for maintaining timely efficient working practices, applying appropriate tools and techniques to effect a quality build, maintaining clean and safe working environment with maximum effort making good use of allotted time.
- Manufacture / system build to correct sequence, drawings and specification
- Observing and adhering to all Health & Safety rules and procedures
Key Aims and Objectives:
- Follow correct build instructions and drawings
- Checking for mistakes, reporting any quality defects
- Maintain excellent relations with team and colleagues
- Remain flexible
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement whenever possible
Prime Role and Duties:
- Have the ability to correctly assemble work from a parts list and drawings
- Possess an understanding of the requirements for the correct assembly of all electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, as well as experience stripping, crimping, and, terminating all cables including umbilical's
- Be safety conscious and experienced in task risk assessment
- An understanding of 5S would be advantageous
- Responsible for the assembly of a range of Electrical Equipment
- Have the experience of operating in an engineering assembly environment safely and effectively
- Be able to follow directions given by Team Leader in a pro-active manner
- Have the enthusiasm and drive to succeed and progress through the company internal development systems
- Have the ability to work as a team and also utilise own initiative
- Possess a can do attitude and have a proactive approach
- Be involved in and instigate continuous improvement activities. Experience working in a continuous improvement environment
- Have a flexible approach to working time requirements
- Ability to recognise and work to meet pre-determined deadlines, production schedule
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!