Is customer service at the heart of everything you do? If so, we are looking for a dedicated Customer Care Advisor to work within our Customer Care in Cheadle Hulme.This is an opportunity to work for the UK's largest Property Services Group. We specialise in Estate Agency, Financial Services, Conveyancing, Surveying and much more! This role is focused on supporting our Landlords and Tenants ensuring the customer journey is second to none.Responsibilities of a Customer Care Advisor
Skills and Experience to be a Customer Care Advisor:
- Work within a team environment handling your own caseload of customer concerns/complaints.
- Respond to calls and written communications in a variety of formats including letters, emails and on line feedback.
- You will be responsible for impartially and fairly investigating and responding to correspondence, calculating and proposing any gestures of goodwill and updating the customer within pre-determined timescales.
Benefits of being a Customer Care Advisor:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbally
- Good at building and maintaining relationships with customers and stakeholders across the business
- Effective time management and managing expectations
- Previous experience in either Lettings or in a complaint handling roles is essential
- Self-motivated - able to work independently whilst maintaining a team player
Countrywide are part of the Connells Group
- Pension Scheme
- Full training provided with excellent career progression opportunities throughout the business including ARLA qualifications
- Perks at Work - Discounts on products and services inc electrical & Travel
- Discounts on estate agency, mortgage, conveyancing and surveying services.
- Access to Lifeworks 24hr, 7 days per week Employee Assistance Programme.
- Nuffield Health Screening - discounted medical assessment to provide an in depth picture of your health.
- Nuffield Gym discount - 20% on memberships at Nuffield Health & Fitness clubs across the UK.
- Cycle to work scheme
, one of the largest and most successful estate agency
and property services
providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales
expertise with a range of services including new homes
, mortgage services
and more!Connells Group UK
is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.CC00222