Plumber, working for a nationwide Plumbing and Drainage company.
Job Specification for the Plumber role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out plumbing works for both commercial and domestic clients.
- You will need to ensure all work is undertaken to a high standard with the minimum of supervision to diagnose faults and deliver effective solutions to our customers.
- You will need to be able to install , maintain and repair, pipework, sanitary fittings and water heaters.
- You will take ownership of work, aiming for 'First Time Fix' on all jobs whilst remaining within budget and time parameters.
- You will also operate within company Health and Safety guidelines and remain up to date with technical and legal requirements of your skill areas.
- Work commences from home address.
Requirements for the Plumber
- You should have strong plumbing maintenance knowledge, gained ideally through carrying out reactive and planned repairs.
- The ability to think on your feet and come up with soloutions.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven ability in plumbing and hold a minimum of an NVQ level 2 or City & Guilds in plumbing and preferably have qualifications in another trade discipline.
- You will have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and hold a full UK driving licence.
- On call rota paid in overtime.
- Salary depends on experience (circa 30-33k).
- Company vehicle & fuel card.
- Uniform & equipment.
- Call out rota.
- 20 days holiday + BH.
- Pension scheme.
- Opportunity to join a successful company and progress your career