Technology Enabled Care Senior Manager
Essex | Domus Recruitment Ltd
Category: I.T. & Communications
My client has been established for over 20 years. They have health care, domiciliary care and supported living that you will cover in this role. The responsibilities of a Technology Enabled Care Senior Manager:
Requirements of the Technology Enabled Care Senior Manager:
- Be accountable for effective efficient, provision, supervision, management and development of high-quality Technology Enabled Care (TEC) services.
- Support the strategic growth of this service across the Provide identified geography, identify innovation opportunities, key stakeholders, and commercial partners.
- Lead and develop appropriately skilled call centre and Care technology installation teams.
- Establishment and implementation of dedicated website supporting online purchases and act as a customer portal for ease of communication and access - promoting the service for self-funders who are not Care Act eligible.
- Be responsible and accountable for developing and exploring new business opportunities for TEC service including supporting bid writing and project managing mobilisation and transition.
- Play a key role in managing the resource cost effectively and participate in regular reviews of the service needs to ensure staffing levels and skill mix are sufficient to maintain TSA regulations, Service Level agreements and deliver a safe, high-quality service for customer.
- Work in partnership with commissioners of the service, ensuring service complies with KPIs and another contractual requirement.
- Embed an evaluation programme to obtain and act on customers' views /feedback of their experiences within Carecall 24/7
- Lead on contract management of any subcontract supporting the TEC service.
- Ensure efficient and robust reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Ensure industry knowledge of systems and Care Technology availability and implementation is always maintained supporting innovation within the service.
- Ensure TSA accreditation is maintained.
- Ensure that there is a service specific on call process in place for the Out of hours periods.
- A minimum of 3 years' operational management experience within Social Care or Care Technology industry
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in the community with a range of disciplines/ organisations.
- A comprehensive knowledge of services for older people, individuals with dementia and people with learning disabilities.
- Experience of leading a team / working in a managerial capacity
- A comprehensive knowledge of Care Technology
- Successful track record of planning and implementation at a strategic level within the NHS, Social Care or Care Technology Services.
- Good working knowledge of TSA Codes of Practice
- Good understanding of the Care Act 2018
- Understanding of the electronic platforms and systems utilised to support TEC services.
- Sound finance planning and management skills
- The chance to work from home one or two days per week
- A company that has been established over 20 years
- 33 days annual leave
- Profit share
- Performance related bonuses
- Employee benefits including things like reduced private healthcare for you and your family
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!