Account Manager Salary:
Portsmouth Hours of work
: 35 hours per week across 5 days
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established independent business who are very well known as leaders in their specialist area.
Due to huge, expected growth our client is now looking to expand their already successful team and are looking for an Account Manager.
My client offers a unique product and service to their customers, and this will be an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and show a business what they are capable. You would be recognised and rewarded well for doing so!
As an Account Manager
you will be responsible for:
Providing an all-round care to your customers including answering the telephone and assisting with any customer queries, supporting the Customer Success Team Leader with the onboarding of customers through TEAMS/Zoom meetings and carrying out the administrative processes required thereafter.
My client has a small, close-knit team and an informal, friendly environment. They care greatly about our people and their customers, so you will receive the support, development and leadership needed to thrive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company at an exciting stage of expansion and development. Key Duties will include:
The ideal Account Manager will have/be:
- Undertaking customer care and sales administration.
- Working with customers through the various phases of their journey.
- Assisting customers with various enquiries via email and telephone as well as in person and virtually
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with all customers- Managing their accounts and expectations.
- Guiding and facilitating customers through onboarding, demos and best practice.
- Supporting the Customer Success Team Leader in making calls to customers to update them and manage expectations.
- Answering calls from customers, providing a first-line response service
- Addressing and resolving customer queries and complaints professionally.
- Communicating and collaborating with internal team members to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Conducting quarterly updates with each customer.
- Developing a thorough understanding of new and existing customer needs and requirements to contribute to the longer-term business strategy.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment, providing a front-line service.
- Able to build and manage relationships with customers, ensuring an exceptional level of service.
- Able to manage own workload.
- Comfortable working to KPI s.
- Proactive in approach to building customer and partner relationships.
- Strong listening skills with the confidence to ask questions to maximise the effectiveness of training and development.
- Confidence in completing video calls.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic with the confidence to speak to customers on the telephone.
- Extremely organised.
- Experience of handling customer complaints
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong IT skills including experience of using Office 365.
To be considered please submit your CV asap. INDDYN