Our client is looking for an Administrator to join them on a temporary basis to support the HR function.
Duties will involve.
- Manage advertising requests and produce application packs as required
- Manage recruitment advertising requests in accordance with the prevailing SLA timeframes
- Create and proof-read adverts to ensure consistency for the relevant client and make sure information complies with legislation and guidelines
- Provide guidance on how to navigate the DBS platform
- Provide advice and guidance on requirements regarding DBS processes and documentation
- Ensure all internal and external information relating to DBS checks is up to date and in line with current legislation
- Track and follow up on DBS applications when required
- Update the appropriate internal records for when adding new clients and users on the DBS platform
- Support the Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Advisor, and Finance Team with resolving queries relating to invoices.
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained using the required databases and document management systems
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner and forward or take messages as appropriate
- Support the activities of the team at all levels as and when required, and particularly during traditionally busy periods of the academic year
The ideal candidate will have administration experience preferably within HR or Recruitment, with good systems knowledge.
This role is to start immediately.