Finegreen are supporting Lewisham Hospital to appoint an Estates Compliance Manager.
The post will be based at the Lewisham Hospital in London, for an interim period of 3 months with an hourly rate of £34.86.
The post holder will provide a lead in all matters related to auditing and ensuring that the Estates and Facilities Directorate and The Trust's PFI partners are fully compliant with all statutory and other relevant approved codes of practice such as Health Technical Memoranda (HTMs) and PAM (Premises Assurance Model).Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Assist the appointed Responsible Person water as defined within L8 in his duties Trust wide;
- Assist in the delivery of ACoP L8 compliance for legionella and the management of Pseudomonas in accordance with all current statutory, HTM and acknowledged guidance;
- Participate in the directorate's compliance meetings;
- Manage, operate, populate (input data) and develop the Estates and Facilities compliance systems e.g. MiCAD, CAFM (Planet), PAM paperwork systems etc;
- Prepare regular detailed reports on Estates Compliance matters for Monthly report and present the information at appropriate meetings and committees;
- Draft and present a regular standardised Compliance Report to the Estates and Facilities Directorate Compliance meeting;
- Participate in the Estates and Facilities Team structure and deputise for colleagues as requested;
- Compile Estates training maxrix and ensure all staff training is up to date as required under HTM requirements;
- Management and reporting of AP/CP structure;
- Ensuring AE's are appointed, reappointed, reports received, recorded and actions completed;
- Undertake regular checks of PPE safety equipment and undertake work throughout the site, including working at heights, in confined spaces and hazardous areas with the appropriate safety equipment and training;
- Responsibility for ensuring all the Directorate Policies are up to date. Ensuring the Policy owner updates the content in a timely manner. Lead on ensuring the Policy is approved and ratified at the appropriate committees in good time.
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering or building related discipline or suitable appropriate experience plus specialist knowledge;
- Five years minimum experience in management within an estates or facilities environment;
- Experience of managing an estates maintenance team and contractors;
- Engineering auditing experience;
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Kyle Hookway on and send a copy of your updated CV to along with your availability and rate.