Casual Experienced Coach Drivers.
We love welcoming experienced Coach Drivers to our team in Taunton.
As an Experienced Driver, you will earn: £ per hour.This is casual Zero hours contract including shift work.
On top of your salary, there are some brilliant benefits. Our package helps your weekly wage go further, while providing long-term financial security.
- First Xclusives discount scheme: You and your family & friends can benefit from over 3,000 offers on high street & leisure brands such as: ASDA, Specsavers, Costa, B&Q and many more
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel for you and your family on Great Western Railway, South Western Railway, Avanti, Trans Pennine Express, Hull Trains
- Free onsite parking + cycle to work scheme
- Up to 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme + chance to buy discounted FirstGroup shares.
Bus driving is a rewarding career. You'll be providing a service that customers value and rely on. Getting to work or school. Doctor's appointments. Visiting Nan. Popping to the shops. Heading into town. The journey home. Bus drivers are key workers who keep everyday life moving for local communities.You'll be out on the road, working on your own initiative. At the same time, you will be part of a close-knit driving team, who look out for each other. Every day brings something different. You'll meet some amazing people along the way.We'll be there for you, because you're there for us
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you'll have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.What we're looking for
If you're a patient, safe driver with good people skills, you're the perfect fit for our driving team.
Welcome to First Bus
- Experienced drivers require a PCV licence and up to date CPC
- All drivers need the flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Hello. We're one of the country's largest bus operators - and we've launched the driving careers of thousands of people across the UK. You will be joining a forward-looking business at the forefront of bus technology. From mobile apps to carbon-friendly buses, we're leading the way.Please apply now. We look forward to receiving you application.Public transport serves everyone, whatever their differences. At First Bus, we want to be an employer open to you, no matter what your differences are. We aspire to be an inclusive organisation because diverse backgrounds, thinking and experiences bring so many benefits to our customers, communities and people. We welcome applications from all.