Fit Out UK are a leading interior fit out contractor and relocation services provider working in the Retail, Leisure, Commercial & Residential Sectors.
We are looking for a Transport planner with Paragon experience to join the logistics team based in North West London to help ensure projects are planned and managed with the highest degree of productiveness.
- Helping Manage all aspects of the route planning function to ensure deliveries are planned in an optimised and efficient manner and that delivery timings are adhered to.
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders and other depots to fully understand the scope of requirements and produce cost efficient transport plans for approval.
- Making decisions to drive efficiency and analysing previous output through Paragon to assist in upcoming scheduling.
- Reacting rapidly and accurately to delays, changes and on-road issues.
- Monitoring the transport management software and management of driver's daily activities through the vehicle tracking systems to improve efficiency.
- Responsible for KPI reporting and responding promptly to route feedback to ensure improvement opportunities acted upon.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience using routing and scheduling software essential and proficient use of MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, very strong Microsoft office skills, be self-motivated, flexible, with the ability to work accurately on an independent basis.
- Previous transport experience at this level in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to interpret and analyse data effectively.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- An understanding of compliance within the transport industry is essential. Having experience of working within the construction industry is advantageous.
- The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and work ethic with the ability to develop ongoing relationships.
Immediate Start Available, Salary Negotiable Dependant on Experience.