A leading client of ours in Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent, is looking for an experienced OHA, to work on a Permanent and ideally full-time basis.
The role is Hybrid.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly and pro-active In-House OH team.
The main duties include:
- Full OH remit
- Case Management
- To coordinate OH team on site and ensure adherence and compliance to the clients standards for health surveillance and Management Referrals.
- To provide specialist input to the location Management Team
- To plan and deliver health programmes and initiatives
Experience / skills required:
- NMC Registered RGN
- Full OH Remit experience
- Case management
- The Candidate must be on part 3 of the NMC register Specialist public health community nurse or Diploma in Occupational health
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Please don't hesitate in contacting us at Gel Resourcing, and we would be more than happy to give you further details.
- Please do get in touch, whether you are an OH Technician, OH Nurse, OHA, OH Manager, OH Physio or an OH Physician, as Gel Resourcing focuses on the recruitment of professionals, UK wide, with in the Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Being a specialist OH agency has enabled us to become experts in these areas and to offer a quality service to our clients and candidates. Our reputation underlines this, and we have earnt the trust and respect of those in the OH industry.
- Feel free to pass this advert onto any colleagues who may be interested and suitable, we offer a referral bonus for any newly introduced candidates that successfully secure work via ourselves.