We're looking for Class 2 (cat C) LGV Drivers to join the Grundon team at our Ewelme depot near Wallingford in South Oxfordshire . Working for our leading and long-established waste management and environmental business, you will earn a competitive salary, fully-funded continued CPC held on a working day and a host of great benefits, including:
Learn more about the general tasks related to this opportunity below, as well as required skills.
- Discretionary bonus (performance based)
- Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life assurance cover
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Reward and discount shopping scheme
- Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
About the Class 2 LGV Driver role
- Collect commercial waste from businesses in and around the Oxfordshire area
- Work an average of 44.75 hours per week - normally Mon-Fri, 05.00-14.30, plus alternate Saturday mornings, 05.00-09.30.
- Valid LGV Class 2 (cat C) licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital tachograph driver card
- Experience driving roll on roll offs, skips, front end loaders and waste wheelers (not essential as training provided)
- Flexible approach
Give us your driving skill, commitment and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in - click apply!
_Please note: We interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible_
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Cycle to work scheme
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location