Our award-winning client based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds is seeking a temporary Payroll Administrator to start ASAP. This position will be initially for one month with the potential of becoming long term for the right candidate.
This position is Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00
- Take ownership of processing payrolls
- Provide customer service customers and providing answers to queries
- Work as a team maintain data accuracy of payroll systems
- Adhere to legislative requirements when processing payroll whilst ensuring companypolicies are observed.
Knowledge and skills:
- Previous experience within payroll or from a financial background
- Excellent time management with the ability to work under pressure and thrive with thechallenge of regular deadlines
- Excellent data accuracy and numeracy skills
- Experience within a compliance of administration role
Why work with Hales?
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday entitlement
- 24/7 support
- Travel scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date CV, or for more information please call Roxy.