Harwoods Group is an automotive retailer representing prestigious car Brands - Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW Service, Jaguar and Land Rover, McLaren, MAN, Volvo and the most recent addition, INEOS. We have over 25 businesses providing sales, service and accident repair services across Sussex, Surrey, Kent and Hampshire.
Established since 1931, we are a successful and progressive third generation family owned business. In 2022 our turnover was over £600m and we now employ over 1000 valued members of staff.
Our vision is Powering Family Adventure . In other words, our brands, systems and people help power our customers adventures ensuring they feel both part of our family business and our company values.
81% of our employees responded to our engagement survey in 2022 with an increased engagement score of 9% on the previous survey, we are a safe bet for a job and a career!
The role of the Service Advisor is to:
- Provide our customers with a warm, inviting and streamlined experience. Service Advisors will be required to build strong and trusting relationships whilst delivering outstanding levels of efficiency and communication.
- Be a knowledgeable and supportive point of contact for customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
- Successfully manage the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the business and the customer to guarantee a highly satisfactory customer experience and to meet our brand standards.
- Here at Harwoods, we highly value organisational, communication and time management skills along with a friendly smile.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and ownership throughout your customer s Harwoods experience.
- Ensure a close relationship with the workshop to guarantee a high standard of communication for the customer.
- Contribute to the achievement of productivity and customer satisfaction targets by meeting and exceeding individual KPI targets.
- Handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently to create and maintain customer loyalty and retention.
- Confidently establish an understanding agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
- Accurately maintain the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
- Manage the handover and administration and explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer service requirements.
- Maintain safe working practices and abide high standards of the business.
- Take on additional responsibilities as required by the business.
Skills & Requirements
- Full UK driving licence.
- Smart appearance.
- Confident.Ability to excel in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
Essential: 3 years experience in automotive Service Advisor role.
Essential: 3 years experience in an automotive Service Advisor role.
- Relevant experience in a customer facing role delivering excellent service.