Production Manager - Leicester
We are looking to recruit a Production Manager to work in our production plant in Lecicester
We are a large multinational compay. A household brand. We offer superb career opportunities for the right people.
The role will incorporate:
- The mission for all Operations is to support top line growth by delivering products matching customers' expectations in terms of Quality & Services level. This has to be achieved in a safe and sustainable way at the lowest cost.
- Variety of manufacturing and filling processes, both manual and automated.
- Complex product range and customers' demands
- Safety & HSE compliance
- Customer Service
- OEE & Asset efficiency
- Production planning achievement
- To set a high standard and then coach and inspire the team to deliver through cultural and behavioural change.
- To consistently meet delivery targets, working closely with the business stakeholders
- To execute the production plans, optimising the resource required
- To continually challenge the status quo, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve HSE, cost and service.
- To deputise for the site manager with succession the next career step
- To prioritise safety over production - this is a fundamental of how the company works.
- To coach, train and develop team members enabling them to reach their full potential, supporting operational objectives.
- To manage industrial safety and occupational health programmes on site.
- Responsible for the scheduling and team planning to manufacture products of quality, in compliance with the time and cost constraints in order to meet the operational objectives set by the management.
- To measure performance and drive operational efficiency though process improvement and capital investment.
- To drive an improved 5S standard
- To coordinate production working closely alongside supply chain, purchasing, quality and maintenance departments
- To be highly visible on site with a high level of daily interaction with staff and contractors.
£30,000 - £40,000 dep on experience
27 days holiday plus stats