We are currently looking for a Shift Chemistry Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Shift Chemistry Analyst you will be responsible for helping analyse thee products being made and keeping them in cycle.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemist I will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working to GMP guidelines and assisting with documentation required for it too.
2. Using analytical techniques like HPLC and practical experience with pipettes.
3. Assist with calibration of instruments and validation.
4. Help write SOP's, check for deviations and report them to Senior members of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemist I we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical Chemistry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience towards GMP guidelines.
Key Words: Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Validation, Calibration, GMP, SOP's, deviations, change controls, HPLC.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.