ROLE: Maintenance Engineer
HOURS OF WORK: Monday - Friday (AM & PM Rotate)
BASIC SALARY: £38K per annum
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join their organisation based in Wellingborough to work within the Maintenance Department on all aspects of Preventative Maintenance, breakdown activities, building and facilities management and to assist Engineering projects, installations and the commissioning of equipment and processes as required.
In this Maintenance Engineer role, you will:
- Work as part of the on-site maintenance team to ensure all maintenance requirements of the company are fulfilled.
- Prioritise Health and Safety and ensure ongoing compliance with the companies Health and Safety Policy.
- Maintain a safe and productive working environment
- Undertake all Reactive and Planned maintenance activities on site
- Develop and improve maintenance systems and procedures on site
- Look at continuous improvement activities in order to develop site capabilities and equipment reliability
- To participate in site improvements, modifications, and capital investment projects on site
- Manage contractors on site and ensuring work is carried out to the required levels
To be successful as a Maintenance Engineer you will/have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Educated to minimum NVQ Level 3 in engineering or equivalent
- PLC, Inverter Knowledge
- Computer/IT skills are essential
- Must be a confident speaker with a good attitude towards work, and able to work under pressure
- Person must be a team player within the maintenance department and overall Operations team and, if required, able to work on their own
- Person must be able to work on their own initiative, self-motivated and able to prioritise work tasks
- Person must be able to follow instructions and ask for help when required
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in this Maintenance Engineer role, we would like to hear from you. Upload your CV online or call our Wellingborough landline for more information.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.