London | Insight Select Ltd
Category: Banking & Financial Services
Posted 3 days ago
£50,000 - £55,000 DOE + Fantastic Benefits + discounts25 days holidayHybridKensingtonDue to exceptional growth my client are looking for an experience finance manager to join their finance team. You will have one direct report.Responsibilities
- Budgeting and forecasting, P&L, balance sheet & cashflow
- Cash flow forecasting, P&A related tasks
- Building reports for key stakeholders e.g. P&L
- Generating P&L and Balance Sheet reports
- Conducting variance analysis and providing relevant commentary
- Managing the fixed asset register and depreciation calculations
- Reviewing and posting journals
- Weekly sales & trade report
- Publishing month end packs to the Board
- CIMA or ACCA qualified.
- 3 years' preparing management accounts within a multi retail environment
- Systems and process implementation experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and listening skills
- Problem solver
- Advanced Excel ( Pivot tables, Power BI and Vlookups)
- ERP system use, Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Jet reports experience advantageous
- The ability to work independently and show initiative
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!