Business Analyst - API Integration
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client, who are a reputable financial services organisation. We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to focus on delivering a Video Conferencing Product Integration. Our client have a flexible approach to home working but will require fortnightly trips to their HQ located in Swindon. The main responsibility for this position will be to act in an advisory position to assist business design delivery and perform business analysis activities including but not limited to requirement elicitation, gap & impact analysis, business process modelling, while leading continuous improvement. Role & Responsibilities:
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Business Analyst for Video Conferencing Product Integration
- Core business analysis activities
- Define the way of working if team is not structured.
- Handle complex stakeholder relationships, unblock issues and constructively challenge others.
- Proactive engagement with stakeholders including solution architect, build team.
- Deliver IT and business readiness
- Prior work experience in the BFSI (banking, financial services and insurance) industry preferred
- Experience in projects involving product (e.g. video conferencing) integration with APIs and Webservices
- Has core skills (requirements elicitation, process mapping, etc.)
- Experience in non-functional and IT service requirements
- Experience in MI reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management (soft skills, early and frequent engagement, MoMs, etc.)
- Experience in Agile framework and tools like JIRA
- Preferred - prior knowledge/experience in video conferencing integration projects
- Preferred - prior experience in UK mortgages domain
- £50K - £70K (Dependant on experience)
- Annual bonus scheme: £5.5K annually
- Pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources