An unmissable opportunity for an NQ to 7 PQE Corporate Restructuring Associate to join an innovative and high performing team at a leading US firm.
- We are working with an International leading US firm with a global turnover of nearly £2 billion this year.
- The firm's London office currently boasts over 140 lawyers and 25 partners.
- Ranked in Restructuring/Insolvency by Chambers for 12 years.
- They offer a highly competitive benefits package, including; a technology allowance, gym allowance, life assurance and enhanced family leave.
- Working on complex cross-border restructuring transactions and insolvency proceedings.
- Collaborate with the Firm's leading M&A, capital markets, banking and litigation practices to deliver a multidisciplinary and all-round service to clients.
- Qualified in England & Wales or in a common law jurisdiction.
- NQ to 7 years' PQE from a top Restructuring practice in the London market.
- Excellent time management and client care skills.
- Exceptional academic record.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Laura Bentley-Carr for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.