Kent | KHR Recruitment Specialists
Posted 3 days ago
Salary: (phone number removed)
Hours: 39 hours per week
(Some travel is required - So must have access to a car and have a full driving licence)
My client is looking for an experienced Parts Office Administrator to join their growing team.
To help deliver excellent customer service by providing support to the parts operation team through various roles and responsibilities.
- Achieve a high level of support to the sales team to ensure minimum downtime for customer's vehicles
- Answering customer telephone enquiries, dealing with electronic enquiries and serving on the counter as necessary.
- Arrange the collection and delivery of parts as required, for both customers and suppliers using the most efficient method of dispatch.
- To raise credit notes as per the customer returns process and invoice query process.
- To source and raise orders for items such as packing materials, stationary, and tools.
- Advise the Parts Manager of any customer or operational problems or complaints.
- Assist with stock checks and the annual stock take.
- To work with the accounts staff to minimise disruption due to blocked invoices.
- Obtain the relevant information from suppliers for new parts and begin the material creation process.
- Perform data entry roles, including updating records and databases.
- To assist the Parts Manager with parts department projects and KPIs
- To maintain and manage the electronic and manual systems for both Import and Export MSS
- Carry out general clerical office tasks, including post, printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, and filing etc.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar nature which reflect the level of those described above that may be required by management.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!