Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we're the team for you. We've created a new breed of company - future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we're far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we're tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.It's the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIGWe thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITYWe are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCEWe are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We're heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.About the job:
You will be part of a growing multi-discipline Asset Integrity team supporting a wide range of clients both in the North Sea region and globally. The team will provide specialist support and input into bidding/tendering for work from new and existing clients as well as leading discipline specific scopes in your relevant area of expertise. Additionally, the team will provide support to clients with their day-to-day integrity issues, finding innovative and robust solutions to allow for safe continued operation. Key Responsibilities:
Working as part of an integrated, multi-discipline team you will be responsible for development, review and implementation across a range of documents and processes delivering against the full integrity cycle, including:
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- Leading discipline focussed tasks, leasing with other technical colleagues and client representatives as required.
- Delivering against relevant internal and external client deadlines to a high standard of accuracy and quality.
- Supporting bids by providing input into relevant technical areas.
- Providing front line support to client requests and issues.
- Supporting training and development of junior staff in relevant discipline area.
- ï" Proven experience in relevant discipline area.
- High level of MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook & Teams.
- Experience with typical industry Client systems, JDE, SAP, Maximo, COABIS, etc.
- Familiarity of relevant technical documentation including markup and organisation, isometrics, P&ID's, single line diagrams, layout drawings, GA's equipment registers, etc.
- Experience in working with and updating asset registers & databases line lists, piping registers, anomaly registers, etc.
- Experience in developing workpacks for enactment on site by own company or third party/vendor as applicable.
- Effective communicator with ability to liaise with Client contacts, including site-based personnel, technical discipline staff and project management.
- Self-motivated & comfortable taking responsibility across a range of tasks.
- Well organised and methodical in your approach to project work.
We are committed to our diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. From day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.