This elite global law firm wish to hire a Payroll Coordinator to join their busy Payroll team to support their London and European offices of over 400 staff.
Modern offices close to City mainland stations
Agile working, Fulltime, 9.30am to 5.30pm
Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus range of benefits
The Payroll Coordinator will have experience using a recognised Payroll system, ideally from the legal sector and have hands on payroll accounting experience.
The Payroll Coordinator duties include;
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with payroll review, submission and compliance of the London and European offices
- Assisting with Payroll related queries from HR, Out-sourced providers, office managers, Tax, and HMRC whilst ensuring a high level of customer care and service delivery
- Accurate input and validation of all payroll information to the on-line payroll system, ensuring that salaries are successfully processed within strict deadlines
- Process completions in accordance with internal Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist with year-end reporting of PSA, P11Ds, STVBA, London ADP Year-end process with issue of P60s
- Assist the firm's accountants during the year and at year end to ensure correct employees included on year-end filing and payments balance
- Assist with the submission of Gender Pay Gap figures
- Assisting with any manual payments and special requests in accordance with instructions from authorised managers and HR as appropriate
- Occasionally assist the Benefits Manager with payroll advice on specific benefits, dealing with pension queries and providing pension breakdowns, processing parental leave requests
- Working as a fully integrated member of the team, establishing good rapport, helping and supporting other team members whenever appropriate
- Keeping up to date with changing legislation relating to all aspects of payroll
Candidates must have at least 2 years current payroll processing experience (UK and US / international) within a law firm or accountancy partnership as well as studying towards a recognised payroll qualification. The Payroll Coordinator will possess excellent working knowledge of outsourced payroll providers, European payrolls, ADP Freedom and advanced Excel knowledge.