Social Worker - Adoption Team - East Midlands Area - Salary from 37,884 up to 41,120 + 4,000 Recruitment Bonus Benefits:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Recruitment bonus of 4,000
- Relocation allowance up to 8,000 The Role:
- Undertake succinct, timely and thorough Assessments of prospective applicants.
- Have knowledge and experience of therapeutic parenting, attachment theory and the application of these to adoption issues in working with families and children.
- Engage and work directly with parents/ carers and children/ young people, using age and stage appropriate methods to inform the assessment and planning process, to hear their views and respond supportively.
- Ensure all information and reports relevant to work carried out is recorded, updated and completed in an efficient and timely manner and according to Directorate/legislative policies and procedures so that decisions made and acted upon are fully evidenced and provide sufficiently for audit, court or any other legitimate purpose.
- Attend adoption panel and court hearings as appropriate, to relevant cases, representing our children, adopters and adoption service professionally. About you:
- You will have a social work degree and be SWE registered
- You will have experience working within Adoption settings
Avoid disappointment now by contacting Jamie McNabb on (url removed) or call (phone number removed) We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.