MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
£36,204 plus bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: This role is predominantly a 37 hour week on siteThe opportunity:
We are seeking a Mechanical Inspector
to join our Manufacturing Team at our Henlow site.
What you will be doing:
What we're looking for from you:
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure
- Examining for correct assembly
- Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
- Inspect for physical damage
- Intermediate inspection checks non product certification
- Monitor product certification operators
- Check and finish the paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
- Control defect items via segregation from good product
- Raise and maintain relevant data records/defect reports
- Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation/history sheets
- Care for and use specialised inspection tool
What to expect:
- Ideally formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship/TR23/TR21 or HNC.
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving and commitment to work as part of a team to deliver the business.
- IPC 610 certified / trained preferred
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.