The Rewards and Benefits on offer:
- You will have the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading organisations in their field
- Immediate start dates available
- Hybrid and home working available
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Great office culture- you will work as part of a truly diverse and professional team
- Monday-Friday office hours
- Opportunities for contact extension and permanent roles
Mtrec's New client Opportunity:
Mtrec recruitment have partnered with our prestigious and long-standing client in their search for a talented and motivated business analyst. The company are ideally located in Newcastle city centre and have good access to public transport links around the northeast. If you meet the person specification below, apply now for an immediate response!
The Job you will be doing:
- Produce and own the business analysis deliverables at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Carry out stakeholder analysis and engagement activities to align with the programme's communications and engagement plan.
- Facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, and discovery activities to (elicit and/or validate the dependencies, requirements, capabilities, and processes/ operating model(s) / standard operating procedures, etc; establish stakeholder perspectives and priorities; develop or improve business process)
- Model, analyse and visualise technical and business process flows of current and future states, to aid problem solving and solution development.
- Undertake discovery, validation, documentation and management of business requirements and non-functional requirements.
- Document requirements using industry-standard approaches, such as Use Cases, Use Stories or Functional Requirements
- Develop acceptance criteria for business requirements and contribute to the development of test scenarios to support system and user testing.
- Extensive experience in eliciting, defining, analysing, and managing business and functional requirements in a successful project delivery environment.
- Experience in technology-enabled process improvement, including knowledge of process redesign methods (e.g., business process re-engineering, Six Sigma, or total quality management)
- Knowledge of relevant business process standards and other business process analysis tools and methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, including negotiation and influencing delivery teams and business partners to achieve target outcome.
- Strong teamwork skills, including a collegiate and collaborative approach to working with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Extensive experience of Agile project methodologies
- Broad IT domain experience
- Experience of delivering relevant projects in technology service organisations
- Experience of working within or with the Higher Education sector
- Significant experience of business analysis delivery in relation to Microsoft Dynamics and the Microsoft Office 365 stack
- Experience of use of DevOps