Contract Manager - Retail Delivery - Global Distribution
Essex Base (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to C : £70K Base Plus Car Allowance plus Excellent Benefits
Our Client is a market leader in new cross border ecommerce delivery. Their guiding principle is to allow their customers to find sending parcels cross border as simple as sending parcels within the UK. In offering a range of global delivery options, supported by a choice of final mile delivery partners, and backed up by smart and intuitive IT solutions,
Established in 2009 providing high levels of customer service to a range of clients importing into the UK from Asia via sea and air. The company has grown rapidly since then and now offers a range of logistics services across diverse industry sectors.
Our Client is poised for significant growth, with a strategy to grow to double in size over next three years, The leadership team is experienced, dynamic and client-centric, and the focus for growth is around new technology offerings that compliment current services and additional market share from emerging markets.
AstheContractManager you will be focusingonone large RetailClient's store delivery initiative.
You will play a pivotalroleinensuringcontractual compliance and effective management of the delivery initiative. Your responsibilitieswillencompass a range of contractual, operational, and relationship management aspects.
Skills and Experience
- Manage andoversee allaspects ofcontracts related to the Retail Store Delivery Initiative
- Ensure compliance withcontractual terms andconditions,including service level agreements (SLAs), timelines, and performance metrics.
- ActastheprimarypointofcontactforThe Clientregardingcontractualmatters
- Cultivateand maintainstrong relationshipswith keystakeholderswithin the Client, understanding their needs andexpectations.
- Collaborate withinternal operational teams to align contractual requirements withday to day delivery operations.
- Ensure that operational processes adhereto contractual obligations anddeliver the agreed-upon service levels.
- Participate incontract negotiations, workingclosely withlegalandbusiness development teams
- Identifyopportunities formutually beneficial adjustments orimprovements to existing contracts
- Regularly analyse andreportontheperformance ofdelivery operations,providing insights and recommendations for improvement
- ldentifyandassesspotentialrisksrelatedto contractcompliance anddelivery operations
- Maintainaccurateandup-to-datedocumentationrelatedtocontracts,amendments, and negotiations.
- Ensurethatallcontractualdocumentationisorganized,accessible,andcomplieswith internalandexternal audit requirements
- Address andresolve any contract-relatedissues promptly, collaborating withrelevant stakeholders to implement effective solutions
- Proactively identify and address potential issues before they escalate
- Provenexperienceincontract management,preferably withinthelogisticsorsupply chainindustry
- Strong understanding of contract law and negotiation principles
- Excellent communicationandinterpersonalskills
- Abilitytocollaborateeffectively withinternalandexternalstakeholders
- Detail-oriented withstrongorganisationalskills