Head of HR
London | Michael Page HR
Category: HR / Recruitment
Posted 4 days ago
The Head of HR will lead on the development & delivery of the HR services and build people and culture frame work.
Our client provides bereavement care and support for families across the UK.
- Organisational Development: Develop and implement organisational people strategy
- Policies & procedures: Keeping up to date with changes in Employment laws, ensuring policies are developed and updated.
- Recruitment: Map out organisation's talent needs, ensuring processes are robust. Ensuring DE&I policies are adhered to throughout selection and on boarding
- Employee Relations: Ensuring staff are collaborating within all levels, leading on complex ER cases
- Experience operating as a senior leader responsible for the HR function
- Leadership experience
- Proven track record of leading change projects
- Excellent knowledge of employment law
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational skills - ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working within a not for profit organisation preferable
- Extremely rewarding organisation to work for, strong team culture
- Leading UK based charity
- Competitive salary Circa £55-60,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!