At the Fox Den we recognise that a good Head Chef is a key ingredient to our success. You'll build a kitchen to be proud of, leading your team to thrive whatever the shift throws at them (not literally!).
Join us at Vintage Inns, a collection of rural pubs where muddy boots and paws are welcome. You'll find roaring log fires, traditional food and a cosy atmosphere. If you want to be part of the Inn crowd, we want to hear from you.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
• Quarterly bonus scheme - we're all about rewarding the hard work you put in
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our ; Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we've got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at ; WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS HEAD CHEF YOU'LL
• Train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation
• Be responsible for the kitchen's financial performance which can lead to attractive rewards
• Oversee food ordering and food preparation
• Ensure delivery of operational standards
• Manage a team
• Control stock
• Always conform to health and hygiene regulationsWHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and a top Chef to bring it all together. You'
• Pride yourself on food quality and hygiene standards
• Be a seasoned pro in managing a kitchen
• Have mastered the art of working with a branded menu
• Train, develop and grow your team to smash targets together
• Be ready for anything that the shift throws at your team (not literally!)