Tyne And Wear | Nigel Wright
Category: Real Estate & Property
Reporting to the Property Director and working with the property team the Property Manager will:
- Ensure the smooth running of the property management and all in-lease processes - repair rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Take a lead with our external providers to ensure rating appeals are made in a timely manner.
- Commission and monitor works required
- Provide technical advice and guidance around property management and project delivery to local governing bodies, senior management teams and operational staff.
- Undertake regular site inspections
- Maintain relationships with landlords' tenants and external stakeholders
- Ensuring maintenance costs on buildings are in-line with budget and cost effective.
- Ensure regular inspections of the building's structures are carried out and implement planned maintenance programme
- Ensure all management reports and related information is provided in accordance with the required timescales, accuracy and presentation standards.
- Liaise with senior management team, contractors and venue staff as appropriate regarding proactive and reactive maintenance works.
- Action and progress repair and maintenance requests through to completion.
- Be familiar with and be able to interpret individual leases and transfer agreements and be able to confidently provide advice accordingly.
- Negotiate, complete and manage the central service contracts for the business.
- Provide forecasting and budgeting information for facilities costs and leasehold obligations to the finance and operations teams.
Our Client is a market leader in their sector with a national property portfolioAbout you
- MRICS qualified or studying towards qualification
- Appropriate property degree eg. Estate Management BSc or higher. To be an ambassador of the company brand and culture.
- To have a 'Can Do' attitude.
- Maintain a positive outlook, creating energy and enthusiasm amongst departments and customers.
- Ensure you are "safe & legal", fully compliant with regards to current legislation.
- Be familiar with Company, Landlord & Tenant and all Health & Safety legislation affecting the business.
- To keep up to date with legislation and any changes to legislation and implement accordingly
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!