Northern Employment Services are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Content Lead in the Burnley area on a straight permanent basis, working with one of our fantastic clients on a 24 month contract - subject to extend.
Hours of work for a Digital Content Lead : Monday to Friday - 37 hours a week, flexible on timings
Salary for a Digital Content Lead : £31,000 to £34,700 annual, depending on experience
Duties & Responsibilities of an Digital Content Lead :
- Create engaging content - design, videos, gifs, infographics and images to share on a variety of platforms including; e-newsletters, websites, social media.
- Monitor social media activity ensuring reporting and response to activity is done appropriately and evaluating social media activity impact, to inform future activity, approaches and investment.
- To edit and pro-actively promote a podcast series to strengthen the brand and reach out to wider audiences.
- Effective and strategic use of all of channels specifically social media, content, pod-casts and campaign delivery using the latest insight, evaluation techniques and market trends.
- To oversee, develop and deliver the creative activity of digital and design functions; identifying and writing stories to influence and demonstrate behaviour, system and place-based change to share internally, locally, regionally and nationally.
- Producing a quarterly activity and impact dashboard for the core & management team.
- Influence wider campaign activity working closely with the team and wider place based partners, to meet the programme's objectives, priorities and the needs of audiences and stakeholders.
- Ability to work across digital functions and formats, and with external partners to ensure all digital channels and multi mediums are used to maximise reach and audience engagement across all work-streams including local networks, universal and targeted activity.
Experience or knowledge required from an Digital Content Lead :
- Digital Marketing, PR or Communications qualification (ideally at degree level) or equivalent experience
- An experienced digital marketer and content designer with demonstrable skills in digital media and analytics.
- Experience of developing and managing highly engaging digital communication campaigns and activities in a complex landscape
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels (both written & verbal), to update, assure and where needed influence
- Expert knowledge of digital communications techniques, systems and approaches (e.g. PPC, Google Adwords)
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Canva and other graphic design software
- Knowledge of digital analytics (e.g. Google analytics)
- Knowledge of digital engagement and stakeholder approaches
- Knowledge of the law as it relates to digital media and reporting
- Awareness of the public sector and how services work with communities.
If you have the skill set & knowledge required then we would love to hear from you! Please apply now to be considered for this position.