Berkshire | Owen Daniels Consultancy
Category: Manufacturing Operations
Posted 3 days ago
Are you a Design Engineer with experience designing rotary or moving components? Are you keen on joining an organisation with a huge growth plan for the next 12 months? If so, A leading manufacturer in the motorsport vehicle sector in Thatcham, are looking for a Design Engineer to join their thriving and ever growing team!The ideal candidate will have strong 2d/3d CAD experience, design experience with rotating or reciprocating metallic components and working knowledge of metallic manufacturing techniques (Turning, Milling, Grinding)Design EngineerPermanent position£35,000 - £50,000Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 5:00ThatchamDesign EngineerJob Description:
Design EngineerEssential Experience/Skills/Qualifications:
- Designing and detailing high tolerance motorsport components and systems. Including creating and developing both 3d/2d engineering drawings.
- Providing guidance to the commercial and manufacturing functions
- Designing with metallic manufacturing in mind, including: Turning, Milling, Grinding, Casting.
- Applying GD&T to drawings completed
- Working both confidently independently and in a team
Design EngineerCompany Benefits:
- Proficient in CAD software (Siemens NX & TeamCenter is desirable)
- Proven experience designing rotating or reciprocating metallic components (Shafts, Bearings, Gears, Combustion engines)
- Working knowledge of metallic manufacturing methods (Turning, Milling, Grinding, Hobbing, Casting, Shaping, Heat Treatment)
If you feel you're a good fit for this position, please click 'apply'
- Competitive Salaries
- Huge Growth
- Life Assurance
- Private healthcare
- Salary sacrifice electric car scheme
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!