This is a permanent position for a payroll and benefits advisor for a global PR organisation.
It is a role which has lot of growth potential and sits within their HR team.
I am very exciting to be partnering up with this client. They are a global PR organisation who provide their customers with media and marketing activities.
The payroll and benefits advisor role will be based in their London office, a short walk from London bridge station.
The Payroll and benefits advisor position based in London will involve the following duties:
- Oversee end-to-end payroll processing in partnership with the parent company payroll manager, including gathering and submitting monthly payroll changes within deadline, ensuring changes are processed accurately and all supporting documentation is filed as required.
- Stay up to date with UK payroll regulations and compliance requirements and be the main point of contact for employee queries relating to payroll
- Preparation of Maternity/Paternity/SPL payment schedules for payroll purposes and ensure they are communicated and processed accurately
- Support restructuring needs as required with the calculation of ad hoc severance packages including breakdown of PILON, statutory redundancy, benefits and holiday pay
- Management of annual P11D submission, ensuring that benefits in kind are recorded accurately
- In partnership with the finance manager, ensure any tax related to benefits is processed accordingly via payroll.
- Management of all employee benefits programs, with support from the TD administrator. This includes;
- Managing private heath-care and dental registration and answering employee queries.
- Administering payroll related benefits which include Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loans and Cycle to Work
- Management of the company's pension policy, ensuring that the policy is applied accurately and organise the delivery of financial planning clinics.
- Management of the time off portal within Peoplesoft to ensure accurate absence tracking and reporting
- Arrange Director health checks to ensure that they are offered on a bi-annual basis
- Support with the annual benefits renewal at the start of each year, which includes private medical insurance, dental, life assurance and income protection schemes
- Support the roll out of any changes or launches of new benefits
- Ensure that benefit information is maintained in the employee intranet so that information is up to date and relevant to enable greater employee self service
- Develop strong relationships with external suppliers and brokers, ensuring efficient and effective service delivery.
- Collaborate with TD and finance departments in both London and Globally to ensure accurate and consistent data flow and reporting in both Reach (HRIS system) and Peoplesoft (financial system)
- Run and prepare annual Gender Pay Gap/Ethnicity Pay Gap reports in line with best practice methods and support the TD business partners & DEI Director by conducting analysis and liaising with external partners to finalise reports and narratives
The successful candidate for the Payroll and Benefits Advisor will have:
- Proven experience as a Payroll and Benefits Advisor or similar role, with a strong understanding of payroll processing and employee benefits administration.
- In-depth knowledge of UK payroll regulations, tax and reporting requirements.
- Proficient with payroll software and HRIS systems.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with integrity.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS office suite including Excel
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
The role is a hybrid position, working from their office 2/3 days per week.
The benefits package includes private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and annual season ticket loan.