Head of Retail and F & B Marketing
A key member of the marketing team, responsible for planning, managing and executing marketing campaigns related to retail projects, ensuring all communication is on-brand, consistent and fit for purpose.
- Work with the Head of Marketing Campaigns and CRM, as well as the Retail Director, to drive retail sales targets at all Parkdean Resorts holiday parks, as well as enhance customer engagement and experience, driving on park spend.
- Collaborate with colleagues to gather requirements, effectively translating these into marketing projects and communication plans.
- Map out tasks, timescales and budgets needed to develop and execute campaigns and on park material, effectively communicating the associated requirements with internal colleagues.
- Effectively manage and mentor two Marketing Services Executives.
- Brief, manage and liaise with external design and production agencies to ensure marketing materials and campaigns are produced and executed successfully, within timescales and budget.
- Identify process workflows to improve collaboration between teams.
- Support the development of the company brand. Act as brand guardian ensuring appropriate use - including all material that is customer facing - promotional and non-promotional across entertainment and retail.
- Successfully design campaigns to increase on park spend on food & beverage, activities and entertainment.
- Take ownership of the quality of internal and external marketing material.
- KPI driven and analytical thinker who can successfully impact on park spend through promotional activity.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification and a proven experience in retail marketing
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, with strong attention to detail
- Experience of working with or for design agencies, print and production suppliers
- Strong influential skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Commercial minded
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Good relationship building and collaboration skills
- Previous managerial experience