We are currently recruiting for a Panel Beater in the Daventry area.
Our Client, a busy Automotive Accident Repair Centre in Daventry
, is seeking a skilled Panel Beater to join their team.
For your hard work as a Panel Beater with our Client, you will be rewarded a salary of up to £20/hour (£47,000 basic).Qualifications required of a Panel Beater:
Typical duties of a Panel Beater for our Client:
- A previous working experience within a Panel Beater / Panel Technician role.
- ATA would be advantageous to your application
- Full Panel Beater qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- An efficient and hard-working Panel Beater with good attention to detail.
- Replacement of Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- Panel Straightening and Filling
- Body Alignment
- Welding and Bonding.
Our Client is looking for a skilled and experienced Panel Beater who can enter their bodyshop and hit the ground running.
To apply for this Panel Beater position, please forward your CV to Lewis Fagen quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this Panel Beater position.
If you want to find out about more Panel Beater jobs in the Gloucester area, please contact our team today.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details