General labourer / Yard operative required in Cheltenham for a large construction business, paying £10.50ph - £11.50ph depending on experience and tools, to work Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30 with overtime available, ongoing temporary assignment with an opportunity for a permanent contract, free onsite parking.
Based in the centre of Cheltenham, you will be working as a yard operative in a busy yard and warehouse, you will be required to help with decorating and the preparing of temporary construction site accommodation. You must have basic hand tool skills, happy with cleaning, painting, pipe work, window fitting, laying flooring as well as keeping the yard safe, clean, and tidy.To be Successful:
- Flexible towards start/finish times depending on workload.
- Physically fit - happy with heavy lifting.
- You must be a "team player" & not afraid to ask for help.
- You must have experience using hand tools.
- Attention to detail & takes pride in their work.
- Any plumbing or electrician experience will help but not essential.
- Safety boots & Hi-vis are required.
Interested in this opportunity? Then please click apply now!Online registration available. Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday for more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER .
- Monday to Friday £10.50ph to £11.50ph.
- Working Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:30 with an hour's lunch break.
- Candidates will need to be flexible towards the hours of work.
- Free onsite parking, full training provided.
- Weekly Pay each Friday, paid annual leave, access to pension.
- Free Staff Parking, Secure bike sheds, On a regular bus route.
- Dedicated local Consultant - 24/7 contact available.